Corbiere & Corbiere Duo
A timeless style created to fit well in any kitchen setting - quality materials finished to exacting standards, belie the fact that this range is a very economical way to rejuvenate your personal living space.
- corbiere is a single panel door
- corbiere duo is a double panel styled door
- both corbiere and corbiere duo are available in the above finishes
- corbiere is available in natural maple wood
- also available in sanded oak for custom finishes
- wide range of co-ordinating accessories, such as end panels, cooker hoods, pilasters etc.
- door furniture to suit all tastes
When purchasing your kitchen furniture nothing is more important than choice, the corbiere range delivers this and more.
Our standard paint finish that allows as much of the natural grain to be seen. One even coat of beautiful colour sealed in with two coats of a clear matt lacquer.
The contours of the oak graining are still visible but the overall effect is far more ‘block’. The natural wood is first primed and then covered with two coats of paint. This is also the standard method for painting maple, and the airo & horizon contemporary models.