COVID-19, What We Are Doing.
While we are operating business as usual we're also doing everything we can to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We will at this time continue to monitor the NHS and Government guidelines and act accordingly. What we are doing at the moment to help reduce the spread of COVID-19?
- The showroom remains open and will be cleaned extensively at the end of each working day.
- All staff members will continue to practice good hygiene as per the NHS guidelines.
- We offer hand washing facilities at the showroom as well as hand sanitisers around the showroom.
- Any sample items, payment machines etc that are handled will be cleaned after use.
In Your Home
- All our trades people will practice good hygiene and wash their hands and wear light latex gloves before entering your home. Gloves will be changed regularly and disposed of properly.
- All surfaces worked on will be cleaned down at the end of each day with hot soapy water and/or alcohol wipes.
In All Cases of the above
- No members of staff will be at the showroom or in your home if they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to self isolate.
- No member of staff has been overseas in the past six months and at the moment have no future plans to travel.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us with any worries you may have. As this is an ongoing situation and something that a generation of us has never experienced we will continue to monitor the situation.
We know that in the current situation you may feel you do not want to visit public places because of the possibility you may contract the virus and pass it on to vulnerable loved ones. You may also be self isolating at the moment or indeed over the next few weeks. This may also happen to us ourselves at some point. We have put in some measures to help with this. We are fortunate enough that all the planning and designing can be done from home as well as the showroom. Our phone system is cloud based and again we can use the business phones from home.
That said if you are at home and reluctant to travel at this time we are still able to design and quote a kitchen or bedroom for future installation dates all by telephone and digitally.