Were you planning on doing a refit of your kitchen or bedroom this year? Here we understand that these are difficult times for us all and need to make temporary changes to our lives until we get through this situation. We are still working as per government guidelines from home and can still do designs and quotations without seeing you. Installations have stopped and the showroom is closed temporarily. So if you have been planning a refit of your kitchen we can help set things in place for future installations. While you're at home self isolation or following social distancing guidelines you can do the measuring that we need with our help.
This service is very easy to use and will only take around 5-10 minutes. Please follow the following tips to help you with the process.
- Please do not refresh the page or use the back button, you will lose imputed data.
- Make a note of the kitchen range and colour you have chosen from within the site. If you haven't done this please do so now. We will need this information to do a quote.
- Have your existing plans and images ready to upload. A layout plan is the most important for a comparison quote.
Don't have existing kitchen or bedroom plans? Thats not a problem we will plan it for you. We will need the following information.
- A sketch of the room with measurements etc, this can be very simple, it doesn't have to be fancy straight lines etc, just the correct information. See example image. We can also work with an architects plan.
- Please make sure to put enough information on the sketch.
- Wall measurements, widow measurement and location on the wall.
- Ceiling height.
- Water main and/or hot and cold pipe location.
- Please also provide a photo of each wall in the existing room.
* Photo's of your sketch are fine if you do not have scanning facilities.
* Extra form fields open as you fill out the form.
* If you need help with measurements or filling in the below form please call us on 01726 70910, calls come through to us while working from home.
* If we have not spoken to you to help with measurements and/or filling out the forms someone will contact you soon after we receive your submission to discuss things further.